A “pre-matrimonial investigation” is ideal for engaged individuals to ensure that each partner is forthcoming. This is especially useful in cases of second marriages and/or where significant assets may be an issue in the marriage. Pre-matrimonial investigations are often used, in conjunction with a pre-nuptial agreement. These types of investigations can also help grant peace of mind to concerned parents.
Radius Investigations conducts pre-matrimonial investigations covering the following issues:
- Character verification
- Criminal history and litigation history
- Verification of social reputation
- Information relating to employment/business
- Detailed background report of activities
- Education history
- Previous relationship
- Social status and reputation of the family
- Financial status of the family
All investigations are conducted with the utmost care and discretion. We maintain complete confidentiality for all information.