Entering into a marriage is a substantial emotional and financial commitment. It is imperative that both parties are open and honest with each other to make the commitment succeed. But what if your partner is not being truthful about their past or who they are? Finding out the truth after the knot has been tied can be a devastating experience. However, hiring a private investigator to verify information on your partner before you say, “I do” could help you dodge a bullet and save yourself from a costly divorce process.
Pre-Marital Verification Services are Used to:
- Verify information for clients to make informed decisions on pre-nuptial agreements
- Ensure an online match is who they claim to be
- Confirm information on the partner
What is Done for a Pre-Marital Verification?
What searches that are performed by licensed private investigators depends on the case and the client’s needs. Most pre-marital cases involve a background check, but they can also include:
- Assets Search and Verification
- Social Media Investigations
- Interview family/friends/colleagues/key individuals for character verification and social standing
- Surveillance / Activity Checks
What is Checked in a Pre-Marital Verification?
The records that can be searched can be, but not limited to:
- Education records
- Financial assets
- Legal records
- Previous marriages/divorces and relationships
- Employment records
Why Should Radius Investigations Perform Your Pre-Marital Verification?
Suspicion is Not Always Having "Cold Feet." Get Answers Today.
Don’t wait until after the wedding to find out they’re not the one. Speak to the expert pre-matrimonial private investigators at Radius Investigations!
We are Available 24/7 to Answer your Questions Toll-Free 1-888-698-0077