Radius Investigation’s investigative staff works with law firms and general counsel to provide timely, reliable intelligence and analysis before and during litigation, enabling our clients to make effective strategic, tactical and legal decisions.
We assist our clients in strengthening their litigation position by helping them to understand their adversary’s position, strategy, and factual support, in addition to locating all facts pertinent to our clients’ cases. Radius Investigations provides the following services:
- Fact-gathering and lead building
- Identifying, locating, and interviewing witnesses, and assessing their credibility
- Locating missing persons and “skip tracing,” including debtors and defendants, heirs, family members, and any other witnesses.
- Intelligence gathering and background analysis of adversaries, hostile fact witnesses, and hostile expert witnesses
- Due diligence on potential expert witnesses
- Gathering and analyzing of documentary and electronic evidence
- Collaborating with forensic accountants to provide comprehensive analysis for asset assessments, damage calculations and valuations
- Expert testimony (such as audio experts, security experts, etc.)
EXAMPLES OF OUR INVESTIGATIVE EXPERTISE INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING:
- In an extremely contentious sexual harassment case, we located neutral witnesses who independently corroborated our client’s claims, as well as uncovered and documented the defendant’s attempts to suborn perjury, blackmail, and intimidate both witnesses and our client’s counsel.
- In a medical malpractice case, we tracked a supposedly injured plaintiff from the East Coast to a remote location in the mid-West, where we determined that the plaintiff had spent the summer camping, fishing, and hunting.
- In a criminal case, we uncovered significant evidence used to mitigate the charges and reduce the sentence received by our client.
- In a pharmaceutical intellectual property dispute, we conducted comprehensive background checks on our client’s adversaries, and located and conducted background checks on several key witnesses, providing for our client a clearer picture of the adversaries’ personalities, strategies, and motivations.