Radius Investigations assists attorneys, with their corporate investigations, compliance issues, and white collar defense practice. Radius Investigations’ investigative team has the depth of experience and skills necessary to meet our clients’ diverse needs in a constantly changing regulatory environment.
Our investigators have worked on innumerable internal investigations and white collar litigation matters. We have assisted clients in federal and state grand jury investigations, state attorney general investigations, regulatory enforcement investigations and proceedings, and civil and criminal forfeiture proceedings.
To serve clients faced with regulatory or criminal investigation or prosecution, we draw upon our expertise and independence to assist counsel in obtaining a comprehensive factual understanding of the pertinent issues. We have the skills to help attorneys handle complicated criminal and regulatory enforcement matters effectively and efficiently.
EXAMPLES OF OUR INVESTIGATIVE EXPERTISE INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING:
- We conducted internal corporate investigations of alleged misconduct, including special committee and audit committee investigations, by identifying, interviewing and assessing witnesses. Additionally, we performed extensive document collection, review, and analysis.
- We assisted in gathering and securing evidence for representation of corporations, officers and directors in multiple federal grand jury investigations.
- We aided in the defense of criminal and regulatory enforcement actions and trials brought by a variety of governmental agencies, including the United Stated Department of Justice, the U.S. Attorneys’ Offices, and State Attorney Generals’ offices.
- We provided expertise for attorneys in prosecuting and defending civil RICO and financial fraud actions, such as locating evasive witnesses and parties for the purpose of service of process.
- We support attorneys and forensic accountants in the investigation of special purpose entities, off-balance sheet accounting methods, and other forensic accounting and disclosure issues in high-profile bankruptcy and securities fraud matters.